Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pita



And here I was thinking this was going to be a piece of cake. I’d just move the desk and slip the lowboy tv stand (pretty but no Naim Fraim) next to the bed.

Last night I found I was unable to remove the desk from the room no matter how I maneuvered it. Yes I rotated it..quite you!

Anyway I have moved the goalposts instead and the lowboy will be on the other wall. Not exactly what I want but it should work. I expect the system to be up by mid September (given my work for an hour, beer, work for an hour constitution..).

Since I have moved from my prior site (beltdrive.wordpress.com), here’s a recap.

main system.
Rega p3-24/tt-psu power supply, Sumiko blue point 2. Naim Stageline N phono.
Naim nac-282/hicap DR, Naim Nap-250.2.
Naim Naca5 cables, Thiel cs2.3 speakers.

Second system. This is a work in progress, I only have the Fisher.
Fisher x200 integrated (35w tubes). Not working and “on blocks”, needs a complete rebuild, the “iron” (ps and output transformers) is good.

Still thinking about the rest of it. B&o turntable or speakers, Kef, Kenwood, Allison, Thorens, Gale, Sonab?
I'd like to go a little "out there" so the Sonab is of interest. What should I consider?

Mgmt


No comments:

Post a Comment