Saturday, August 16, 2014

2014 cal audio show and....wait for it....Children????

A yup! Not a typo.

It was note worthy enought to see a guy with his 5-7 yo daughter!! wondering the halls, enough of an eye opener that I even called out something nice to them.

Then I saw at least one and possibly two other guys or families with two 5-9 yo boys also running around!

This actualy may be more important than any noise boxes at the show! I can't EVER!!! recall seeing something like that. Do you have ANY idea how important this is. These are the kids (some of them anyway) that will be thinking about audio in the future, "hey my dad was into this, bla bla bla"

You know as well as I that this is often where the bug starts. My dad was into cars...etc so now I'm a menace in a 69 camero..or my effete version, a 68 mercedes 250SE.

I'm really hoping this isn't a one off..

On a related note I know two people at work who have either stopped riding or sold their motorcycles now that they have children. I think this is a HUGE mistake both for the rider and their kids.

IMHO, the western world is fast becoming boring. If you choose to live a dull life your kids will too.

mgmt

No comments:

Post a Comment